Tuesday, September 1, 2009

xymd

When I was in Med School, I wrote for our school newspaper. When I say 'wrote for', I really mean 'wrote': I was the editor, publisher, reporter, columnist, intern, and advertiser. It was my way of a release and a part of my responsibility as "class secretary" (an elected office).

Bridget and I decided it might be fun to start my own blog, more as stress release than anything else. Here you will find my latest ELI STORY, RESTAURANT REVIEW, ACTIVITY, and WEIRD DREAM... and some other stuff you probably won't want to waste your time with.

Anyway...

It is titled after my qualifications for dating Bridget. As her mother had raised her, her future spouse needed to have two distinguishing features: genetically XY, and educationally MD. I met both of those criteria and we have been happily married ever since.

Enjoy my ramblings... or not.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I get this little Whit connection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I love both post so far!! you are a funny funny guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my daughter's XYMD! You're the best!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to see some ode's too! You write the best ones.

    ReplyDelete