Monday, September 28, 2009

Blogging

I am realatively new to the Blogging Universe and already have noticed a few things.

1. Blogging is awesome. I now have the ability to keep in touch with thousands of people without actually having to talk to them. I now know where all of my cousins, siblings, friends from highschool, Bridget's friends from highschool, and aunts are. Keeping up is SO Easy! I almost feel as if I am eavesdropping or peeping into the lives of all these people! And they don't care!

2. Blogging is awesome. I can now say anything I want, and feel that it must be important because IT IS NOW ON THE INTERNET! I am a PUBLISHED author... (in my own mind!)

3. Blog comments are like Emails that you don't have to respond to!

4. Blog comments really make everyone's day. I have noticed that we are much happiner when Bridget's blog entries recieve multiple comments. It is as if others agree with the assesment: our kids are the cutest.

5. It has been my observation that if an entry is made, people feel obligated to comment if no one else has. When two people have already commented, you no longer feel obligated to. Unless the entry is really good, or one feels very strongly about it, people rarely comment beyond 4-5 comments. (Unless you are Aunt Jane or Carla.)

6. Aunt Jane at neighborjanepayne.blogspot.com has more posts and gets more comments than anyone!

3 comments:

  1. You make me laugh. I AM a wordy soul aren't I? I think Calvin is thrilled I found a place to use them besides on him.

    And for the record, your kids are so very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very much enjoy your blog posts Whit. I don't have my glasses in here (a very unusual circumstance) or else my comment would be longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you love blogging as much as I love blogging. It's nice to stay in touch with the Whitney!

    ReplyDelete