Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Balding

So, in college I had a roommate that was the nicest guy in the world. You could not have a better roommate or friend than this guy.

He had, however, one flaw: he shed a lot of hair. It found its way into everything... bathroom sinks, floors, the tile, drains, everywhere... It drove me nuts. He never cleaned it up! Seemed like I was always vacuuming and declogging drains.

Then I moved into my own apartment without any roommates and had the same problem. How was Ryan's hair getting into my new place?

5 comments:

  1. A similar thing happened with my boys' bedroom. For some time I'd complain to Jesse and Clint to clean up the room. Jesse always said, "It's Clint's mess, not mine." When Clint went off to college, Jesse and I cleaned up the room, put everything away and made it neat. Two days later, it was a disaster. I said, "Jesse, you said Clint was the sloppy one." He replied with that wry grin, "Oops, guess not." Other than that he was unfazed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious. I would have to say I hate loose hair in the bathroom. I think it is really gross en fact I think it is one of the only things that makes me gag. Too bad I have so much of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is cracking me up! I love it. I also LOVE that picture of Eli! Nice bokeh! (LINSEY)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll bet Ryan had an extra key. Only thing I can think of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember you telling me once to not be decieved by bald guys. You told me bald guys had hairy backs. I've never forgotten that wise wisdom. hahhaa

    ReplyDelete