Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wonder what the E stands for in Chuck E Cheese?

Economics.
I took the kids to Chuck E Cheese tonight. Pizza $20 with two sodas. I am lactose intolerant, I can have their pizza without difficulty. I figure it is because there is no cheese on it. I am pretty sure it is gluten free too (google search: Is Cardboard Gluten Free.)  So for the money, you don't get much.
Then you have the tokens. We already had a bunch of tokens but at $0.25, they got you. The games are pretty easy, and each of them kicks out one or two tickets. I found a game that as an adult, with better than average hand eye coordination, I could get 8 tickets. So for 25 cents, I get 8 tickets.
Eli and Dora wanted to spend their tickets. They each had about 10. With what I had we had 80 total. That was enough to buy two $0.05 Airhead candies and false teeth for Eli.
Doing the math, it cost me at least $2.50 for 10 cents in candy, and 15 cent fake teeth.
Way to go Chuck E Cheese.






A baby food Magnum PI stache








Ten cents In Candy


Good times

1 comment: