Friday, May 18, 2012

More Observations

1. Weather.com and the weather app on my phone are way off. It said showers all day, and I didn't take one till last night. (Bad joke) Actually, it predicted rain all day, and we had clear skies. Pleasant surprise!
2. If you need the kids to be quiet and tell them that, they just get louder. If you do reverse psychology, they get even louder. No matter what their volume goes up.
3. The quiet game on 4,3 year olds works, but only in the car. Happiest moment of the week was discovering that!
4. If you tell the kids you will go swimming, or to a park, they are like elephants and won't forget. You will also get every-minute
-reminders of your promise. But if you tell them you are going to do something boring, it's like they have Alzheimer's.
5. It is 7:54 am. I have been pestered for 49 minutes that I promised to take them to the pool. It doesn't even open for an hour and 6 minutes!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: