Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Things I have learned in Florida

1. Denny's has good pancake ball Sunday's
2. Without TV and Internet Bridget and I have a lot of fun just hanging out and talking. I am a pretty lucky guy. After the kids go to bed it feels like dating again, except a lot more mess, more Cheerios, more diapers, and less hair (me not Bridget).
3. It seems like traveling with kids in Florida is the norm. No one looks down at you for the 11 month old eating a grape jelly packet.
4. Grape jelly is really sticky and only smears with baby wipes. "out out da**ed spot" (Literary buffs will get that)
4b. Grape jelly runs, expect to find traces covering a three foot radius of your child.
5. Marshmallow Treasures (Target Brand) tastes way better than Lucky Charms.
6. Sea World served fish and chips...
7. Dodge makes a really nice caravan.
8. Emmy loves her daddy.
9. Target is way nicer than Walmart.
10. Vacations are very expensive.
11. They need a baby low-jack for kids with an ap to track them.
12. Google map on my phone should have park maps.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Macbeth. I tell my kids that all the time when they are being the 'spot'.
    Fish and chips at Seaworld - ahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Number 8 is really really really true. That kid won't let anyone else hold her. She only wants her dad!!!

    ReplyDelete