Friday, May 25, 2012

6 am

It is 6 am and I can't sleep. I have been up for an hour.

That may not sound early but I am a night worker, I usually go to bed at 7 am. I am sitting in the office in here waiting for the kids to wake up. I don't know what we are going to do today, I just want to spend some time with them.

I can't shut my mind off... I can see why some people depend on substances to break their thoughts.

So, on the Van Front for my Vantastic adventure...

Vincent is nothing more than a dream.

A van is better than an RV for the following reasons:
Cost (RVs cost substantially more upfront, more in upkeep, more in gas)
Maintenance, lots of crap to do (Ha pun) for an RV.
Maneuverability is compromised in an RV
Beaches are off limits in an RV
Who needs an oven when traveling?


BUT
An RV is better for the following:
More room when traveling
Separate rooms for mom/dad/baby.
Better Bathrooms.
More comfort
Bridget might actually come with me on a trip in an RV

I think the last one is what gets me

I think I hear stirring in the other room.

No comments:

Post a Comment