Saturday, May 19, 2012

Exploring

So Eli and Dora, they love to explore. Carla took them with their magnifying glasses to see what they could see.

The kids begged me to take them and go exploring when Carla and Bridget were sleeping.













While we were out we found 9 golf balls 7 golf tees.

But what was really cool is that while we were out exploring, I heard a whistle. I looked around and saw a guy in an orchard waving me over. Eli and Dora and I walked about 150 yards and a local orange farmer came and gave us 5 fresh off the tree oranges.

It was really neat and my kids loved them. They were fantastic. That was something my dad would have done.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. It is also something the kids will remember for a long time. (You're right, your dad would have done that too!)

    ReplyDelete