Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ELI sayings"

So These need to be documented. I am hearing them second hand. Bridget can correct me.

"Momma, you like Sam's Club?"
"Yes, Eli."
"Momma likes Sam's Club, Eli likes Home Depot"
Clearly my boy.
-------------
"Eli, when dada comes you will have to sleep with Grandma."
"No, Eli sleep with mama, dada sleep with Grandma."
------------
"Good night Eli, my baby boy"
" Good night my baby mama. hahahaha"
------------------
"Eli, what do you want to decorate your new room with"
"Butterflies, mama."
"Why butterflies, those are for girls?"
"Butterflies are pretty mama."
(He now wants Cars, thankfully, clearly Bridget's boy)
--------------------
"Oooh, Hospital, that's where Dada works. Me work with dada in hospital"
-------------------
More to come... Bridget, you can add more please

No comments:

Post a Comment