Monday, May 24, 2010

187

I weighed myself today.

In high school, I weighed 165... at 6'3" with a shirt on, my dimensions were proportionally similar to that of a kite.

We lied on the basketball stats that go to other schools. We said I was 185... It sounded more menacing. Not sure it helped, but man my elbows were pointy... and dangerous.

I have been between 182 and 193 for the past 15 years.

Today I am 187. I did a google search and came up with the following tidbits:

1. Samuel L Jackson made a Movie named "One Eight Seven" in 1997
2. 187 is a brand of Skater pads (not even sure what they are).
3. 187 is also the police code for homicide.

I need to either gain weight, or loose weight, very quickly... I know which one is easier!

Wonder what my next number will mean.

2 comments:

  1. All I know is you need to make sure you keep a 7 in your weight line up...it just won't be right for you not to have a 7 somewhere.

    ReplyDelete