Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Update

The night shift.

I have no Idea when I am supposed to eat. Working nights means my day starts at 10pm and ends at 7am. So I sleep from 8a. the problem is my body jerks awake at noon and tells me to wake up. The frustrating thing is that dinner is now at 7 am, and breakfast at 1pm. Well, Eggs and toast at Noon seems wierd, steak at 7 am seems odd too.

Cold cereal can be eaten at any time, but isn't really filling or lasting so if I don't eat a decent meal at 7am, I wake up hungry. Then I don't know when to eat my meal before work. As a result, I eat 5 meals perday and still seem hungry. Does anyone have any Ideas of a good meal that can be eaten at any time of the day? (steak and eggs, waffles, cold cereal are all I could come up with)

In other news, Bridget, Eli and Dora all come home today! wahoo!

No more lonely house!
Christmas music is on the Radio!
I got the decorations down!
I put the decorations from thanksgiving away!
I have 7 months left of residency!
I finished "the invisible man," "Treasure Island," and "Dr Jekly and Mr Hyde." and am starting on "David Copperfield"
I bought a motorcycle and will post pictures soon
I miss my wife.

4 comments:

  1. Whitney, I LOVE LOVE LOVE spagetti anytime of the day....especially for breakfast/dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney, didn't you love Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde? I read it a couple of years ago and thought, "How did I miss such a good read for all these years?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cali has the same problem you've got Whitney and she hasn't found a solution yet either.

    Seven months! that's less than a pregnancy. Go Whitney Go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's awesome you got the decorations down AND put the Thanksgiving ones away. 7 months left!!!! SWEET

    ReplyDelete