Friday, December 18, 2009

Sprint and Nextel

So, I was a T-Mobile user before getting married and switching to Sprint. I don't really care about providers, I figure if I want to drop calls and spend my minutes asking "is that better," than any service would be fine.

And for the most part I can't tell a difference.

Recently, Dora found my PDA/Phone and thought the little buttons and connections tasted good. Now my phone doesn't work. So, I needed a new one. Here is what I have found out:

1.Sprint on the phone customer service is an oxymoron, and I mean MORON. I spent 45 minutes on the phone to find out I should just go to Bust Buy and get a new phone for full price.
2. Best Buy cant sell me a phone without a new contract.
3. The Sprint store on Union Deposit Street Harrisburg has apparently no cell phones to lend, borrow, buy, or steal. And the Solitaire on their computer was more important than this paying customer. They told me to go to THE OTHER STORE!
4. THE OTHER STORE informed me that because my area code was 254, I would have to go back to Texas to get a new phone and they couldn't help me. Their manager was too busy texting his girlfriend to even make eye contact in the store!
5. A different Sprint store told me to go to their sister branch and they could get me a used phone.

So SPRINT and NEXTEL.... Probably aptly named because I will sprint to the next cell company that comes along.

If you work for Sprint, why is it hard to find someone that is either competant or motivated?

Also, if you are trying to get a hold of me... use the home phone please.

No comments:

Post a Comment