Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snow

How sad is it that I have never had Snow Ice Cream until today?

I was raised with snow every winter, sledding, snow forts, snowball fights, home made Ice rinks, Icicle wars, snowman mutilation, tubing, hickbobbing, donuts, fishtails, driving on frozen lakes, tubes behind trucks, drift tunneling, drift jumping, ER visits for frostbite/stitches/injuries from sledding, barefoot racing around the house, snow days, ice immersion-jacuzzi jumping, and ice fishing and Yet never had Snow Ice Cream?

My TEXAN wife introduced me to it! And it is GOOOOD!

Clearly my superior.

By the way, my phone is now working intermittently so if you need me feel free to call.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I was wondering what that was exactly. It's good? we might have to try that. . .

    ReplyDelete