Sunday, July 10, 2011

Technology

When I got my first Cell Phone I thought, "This is pretty neat, but who thinks they are so important that they need to be in constant contact with the world?"

When I saw that you could text messages on a phone I thought, "This is a phone, why go back to pager technology? Just talk!"

When I saw you could take Pictures with a phone I thought, "Why would you want to take a low quality picture on a 1" screen? What possible use is there?"

When I saw that you could check your email I thought, "Well this makes my once a week trip to the computer pointless."

When I saw you could get the Internet on a phone I thought, "Not only will I now drop calls, I can drop my news feeds as well."

When I got my iPhone, I thought, "How did I ever live without all this cool cool technology!"

I still haven't figured out Facebook and find it weird, but man that iPhone is cool.

What a day we live in when you can watch movies on your phone, surf the Internet on your TV, and make phone calls from your computer. If you wanted to, you could have a computer and never leave your room, and have all groceries, food, take-out delivered without a phone call.

1 comment:

  1. We must be related. I thought the same as you when cell phones came out, etc.

    I don't have an iPhone yet. Everyone else in the family does, but I just like using theirs instead.

    ReplyDelete