Thursday, October 15, 2009

War

Here is a list of battles I have lost recently:
1. Popcorn and Cold Cereal for dinner.
2. Letting Eli "make" the same piece of bread into toast, three times.
3. Allowing Eli to eat Dora's teething treats.
4. Letting him sit on the desk.
5. Letting him fall off the desk.
6. Letting him climb back on the desk.
7. Realizing that I had candy on the desk I did not know about and watching Eli eat it.
8. Tantrum for 46 minutes (I timed it) after I broke a piece off a pretzel for Eli and he wanted the WHOLE THING INTACT!
9. And this morning: Popsicles for breakfast.

Battles I have won:
1. Mandatory middle of day 3 hour naps.
2. Mandatory 7:30 Bedtime.

All in all I think I am winning.

3 comments:

  1. Let me guess, all of this happened this morning? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold the line, Whitney, hold the line! You'll be oh so glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedtime at 7:30pm AND three hour naps?!?! You are definitely winning. If only the rest of us were so lucky. :o) (LINSEY)

    ReplyDelete