Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Clean Car

Bridget asked me to go vaccum the car. It was something I have been meaning to do for some time. While cleaning things out I found a few items:
1. Chicken fingers. As far as I can tell the last time we had chicken tenders was 3 weeks ago. I guess Eli was saving some.
2. Ice scraper. It is starting to get cold and I am glad I don't have to go buy one, again, it seems like I buy one every season.
3. Bag of unopened M&Ms. Wahoo... I struck gold!
4. $4.63... not quite enough to pay for the vaccum. (yes there is that much crap)
5. Three Pairs of sunglasses.
6. Bunches and bunches of baby toys. It was like Christmas!
7. Used wipes and outsized/unused diapers.
8. an old bottle
9. Rasins... I remember giving him grapes but that was a while ago!
10. And underneath all that I found the carpet mat!

So clean now!

What was the treasure you discovered the last time you cleaned your car?

5 comments:

  1. I always find old sippy cups with spoiled milk in them.
    YUCK!
    Usually I just throw them away...not worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funny post, Whitney. I loved your list of finds. (But my word verification is "cringa". I think they must have read your post.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, and I will just chime in and say, I cleaned it out just over 2 months ago. We accumulate a disgusting amount of stuff in a very short period of time. I think the food in there could have fed Eli for a week or a hamster for a month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaa. I'm always happy when I find money. how sad that simple quarter can make my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You mean we're supposed to clean out our cars - darn, one more thing for my list!

    ReplyDelete