Friday, June 20, 2014

Summer Nights, Firefly Lights

So, now that summer is in full swinger are just having a blast. We are out there every day swimming. Emmy is really good with a life jacket. Eli and Dora are fish. The could play out there for hours. Eli's favorite game is diving for stuff on bottom of pool. Dora lives to ride daddy the dolphin. I should probably cap that. She loves Daddy the Dolphin!
Here is Amethyst. I call her the Tesseract. I think that was the source of power from the Avengers movie. But it may have been Thor. Those were good movies. 
So, Bridget bought Eli this jawbreaker at Galveston candy store on the strand. He has been licking it to the core. I told him you can tell how old it is by counting the rings. I'm pretty funny. 
So Bridget went to New York for 3 days on break. She met with her agent and saw Golden. I got Eli a large fishing tackle box for all his rainbow loom stuff. We've been making videos too. 
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/pARZpnM1SVo
To kill time, and do something special, we went to chuck e cheese. I refuse to capitalize that. It's a lot of work to watch 4 kids at a pizza place where the number of flashing lights and beeping sounds is enough to induce a seizure. 
Best friends 
I surprised Eli and Dora at 845 and took them outside to hunt fireflies. Dora actually caught one in a cup! Eli wanted to suck it into his bug vac and ended up smashing it. They had a lot of fun staying up late. Cute kids. 
I braided Emmys hair. So cute! I'm awesome. 
Fun fun fun. In the sun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment