Friday, June 13, 2014

Galveston was a Blast

So I'm taking a job in Galveston to work and teach. Here is a picture of UTMB, the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. It is one of the older medical schools this side of the Mississippi. Anyway, here is a picture of the school.  
After my computer training, I came home and we spent the day at the beach looking for shells, building castles, burying Emmy in the sand, searching for sea crabs, and flying airplanes and kits on the beach. It was really fun. Bridget took kids mini golfing why I was gone. 

At dinner, Dora made a hilarious joke. 
"Look, this chip is sunburned!"
Such a funny little princess!
This kid really wanted Taco Bell!
Princess Her Highness!
My buddy!
After dinner Eli and I went looking for crabs at night. Didn't find any living crabs, but we did find lots of seashells. 
Someone made this. Eli destroyed a couple of other castles. 

1 comment: