Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer phun

We celebrated Eli's birthday by taking the family to Schlitterbahn a waterpark in Galveston. We had a blast!! It was really fun. Unfortunately I am feeling my age today. I'm sore in places I didn't know I had! My left shoulder and left buttock, and both calves and back are showing my age. I think in sore from carrying kids up 100 stairs over and over.
It was pricy. But it was fun.








Today Friday July 12. I am on a daddy date with Eli and Dora. We are at inflatable Katy. It is a. Airconditioned indoor bouncy play place. I'm the only man here.
Eli and Dora are having a ball. This place is pretty cool. Dora in action
















I would really like to take Eli and Dora on a roadtrip camping adventure. Maybe to Oklahoma. I have never been there. Could be a fun summer adventure!













1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun!!! How summer we talking? "Dead of heat" summer, or "perfect weather when all kids are in school and we have it all to ourselves" weather? ...Not trying to sway you one way or the other... =)

    ReplyDelete