Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter conversations

ELI: Dada why does the Easter bunny come?
ME: Because Jesus Died then came back to life so that we all can live again with him.
ELI: Yeah Dada, I know that, but why does the Easter bunny come?
ME: Uhhh.... good question
------------------------------------------
ME (on Easter Morning): OK Eli, lets go eat breakfast.
ELI: Oh Dada, I don't need breakfast, the Easter Bunny brought me Peeps and Candy.
ME: We need something more healthy, would you like "Cookie Crisp" or "Froot loops." (I guess there isn't much difference between peeps and cold cereal!)

(At least I didn't Offer a Cadbury Egg omlet)

2 comments:

  1. I think that's what you would want to have--a Cadbury egg omelet. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli is such a thinker - he's definitely going to keep you on your toes...
    Cadbury egg omelet - that's funny!

    ReplyDelete