Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Candy

So the kids got up wanting to eat their candy from Easter. I asked Eli what Easter was about and he replied, "Easter is when the Easter bunny gives us candy to tell us Jesus lived after he died."

Clearly I have some work to do, but he is only 3 so I think it is pretty close.

Bridget and I were thinking of healthy ways to use the candy and came up with the following:
1. Cadburry Egg Omelet
2. Peeps Chick Salad
3. Jelly Bean Burrito
4. Peeps rabbit stew.
5. (this one might work) Peeps Chick Jello Salad
6. Throwing it all in the trash
7. Letting the ants in our house eat it.
8. Reece's PB cup and jelly bean sandwich.

I like option 6 best, but option 3 and 8 sound tempting.

1 comment:

  1. I think #5 is so funny and do-able. What a good idea. We may have that next year!

    As far as the rest, I don't eat it, I just hand it out to the grands!

    ReplyDelete