Monday, December 13, 2010

Toe problems and gross pics

I had an ingrown toenail that was not getting better. I finally decided to take matters into my own hands and was going to get some supplies to do it myself when a buddy at work offered to help. Thank goodness he did.

I tell people that Lidocaine will feel like a bee sting, then things go numb. I am an idiot or a liar. I should tell them it feels like a thousand tiny chainsaws, that way they will be pleasantly surprised.

All Joking aside, it was not that bad, Clint did a great job. I would have had a really hard time doing it myself.


Don't look if you have problems with toenails.

Instructions

1. Numb with a Ring/digit block.

2. Clean and prep as shown below.

3. Elevate the toenail.

4. Cut the bad part out

4. Take pictures of the problem.

5 post it on your blog.

6. limp for the next couple of days.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

3 comments:

  1. Best blog ever to read over lunch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try cutting a v/notch in the middle of your toe nail and it will help prevent an ingrown nail. At least I was told that once and it has worked for the past 10+ yrs.

    ReplyDelete