Monday, December 5, 2016

Disney in December

So. We took the kids to Disney in December. Apparently, so did half the US and Mexico. It took us an hour to get in. It was really fun. Break down is this. Travel with a baby. Not just any baby. Travel with Sammy. You will get a fast pass. So the kids can ride in each ride twice. Once with one parent once with the other. And. Sammy is the only kid that didn't cry. Didn't whine. Didn't ask for anything. And he was free. So I get extra credit for taking my kids to the park. And extra extra points for bringing a baby. 
Here we are entering the park. Absorbing the expensive wonder.   
 
Here is my driver in the car course.  
Check out my happy pants. What a cute little booger.  
Look up and you can see my family in line. Can't see them? Neither can I. But trust me. They are there. Probably asking how much longer.  
Splash mountain !!! 
 
Snack time for a Tessa. 
   
This was cute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment