Friday, September 27, 2013

Surfside Texas

Surfside is abou 75 minutes from door to beach. I'm blogging this from the beach. 

Eli did not have school today so we made a day of it. There were very few people here and those that were here were fishing. 
 
Eli us my scientist. He went searching for life. 
Dora built a castle... Er, sand pile. 
Eli is a good brother. He's been playing and taking care of Emmy. 
Not sure why but I like these pics. Water was perfect. 


Lunch time. 

Wish Bridget was here! My truck in background. 


Tuckered out Emmy!


Aunt Rachel. This is the place you could beach camp if you wanted. Lots of people here are surf fishing. It looks like fun!
When we got home, I found this little guy scared in our drive way. We have a new pet  
Eli and Dora named the turtle Turdie. Not sure they know what a Turdie is

No comments:

Post a Comment