Thursday, September 19, 2013

Question

My mind wonders...

How is it that with the Texas heat frying my lawn, weeds can grow between cracks in my driveway?

Why can't my lawn thrive and weeds die?

Now that we taught Eli to read, he is picking up on out spellings: "Dad, I know that spells TREAT!" Why were we excited to teach him?

Our baby is now mobile. She eats anything she finds. Is it bad parenting to sprinkle food on the floor and let her go free range? I promise it will be cleaner than the current method: putting it in her mouth, spitting it onto high chair, then on the floor. (My way keeps the high chair clean, and she will clean up a mess instead of making one!)

Is there anything wrong with a 6pm bedtime? Imagine how rested We could be, the kids know how to brush their teeth. I'm sure they could just as easily put themselves to bed?!

Am I getting older? Or are people getting dumber? I won't elaborate. 

Who thought of eating a chicken egg for the first time? Did someone get so desperate for food they said " I'm gonna eat the next thing that falls out of that chicken!"? 

When is too young to go skeet shooting with your son?

Does 5 chickens make me a farmer? If yes, what if they keep dying? If no, how many do I need?

Why don't my chickens fear me more? I open the door and they follow me around the yard. My kids don't even do that. Maybe I'm doing something wrong as a farmer, or as a dad. I need to be meaner to my kids and nicer to my chickens. Then my kids will follow me around and the chickens will leave me alone.

Can you have too many guns?

1 comment:

  1. These are freaking hilarious. My favorite one is the one about the first person to eat a chicken egg. LOL!

    ReplyDelete