Monday, August 19, 2013

Now that we are farmers..

Our kids check the eggs 3-4 times per day. We are getting about 6-7 eggs a day and 1-2 double yolkers per week. The kids think those are awesome. They are right.

One of the nice things about the eggs is that whenever they are hungry, they will eat an egg. So far scrambled, fried, boiled are the favorites. I tried to get them to drink one and they all said no.

Dora really made me feel special at church today. She wanted to sit on my lap and kept hugging me. Eli was really cute too. He put his head on my lap and pretended to be asleep. I felt like my older two appreciated me. Which has been nice because the younger two have been grumpier than usual with me.

More ice cream fun.





In church.





This picture makes me laugh.


I went to check on kids last night and found Dora sleeping on the floor in front of stairs. I moved her to the floor in her room.

Here she is sleeping in Eli's room. Those kids crack me up.



1 comment: