Thursday, August 15, 2013

Daddy's day out

I took Eli, Dora, Emmy, and Amethyst to Chuck E Cheese's so the kids could be a kid. They had fun. Eli kept saying, "I'm so excited I can't stop smiling!"

I know what you're thinking, " aren't you afraid of the kids getting sick?"

Not really, Emmy and Amethyst were already running fevers, and Dora and Eli has runny noses. So we should be ok. But FYI, don't go to Chuck E Cheese's in Katy, we left our germs there, and the Spiderbot game is harder to beat than it used to be (I only got 18 tickets when I used to get 50 at a time.)



















1 comment:

  1. Not really a Daddy's day out, was it? You might need to review what that is when Bridget is recovered fully from her surgery. (Hint: you don't take the kids with you - Daddy goes to have his fun time and it won't likely be at Chuck E Cheese!)

    ReplyDelete