Thursday, August 8, 2013

Geocaching is harder than I thought

I may have bit off more than I could chew. I took Eli, Dora, Emmy, and Amethyst geocaching to Brazos Bend State Park. Fortunately, Papa Don came with us. We couldn't find any before Emmy and Dora and Amethyst timed out. We walked a mile or two before giving up. We did see an alligator. It was a Texas alligator. They are different from Louisiana alligators in two ways, they eat more brisket and fewer beignets. There is also something about salsa vs Tabasco, but I can't keep that part strait.




























There was a really nice playground there. We played before coming back. Daddy was a little grumpy. Glad papa don came!

Now we are swimming










1 comment:

  1. PaPa Don had a great time going geocaching with you. Thanks for inviting him along.

    ReplyDelete