Friday, February 1, 2013

Galveston for Fun

We are having an adventure! We got Eli out of school an hour early. Our choice was Surfside or Galveston. Surfside was nice but we found a hotel with an indoor pool, on the other side of the road from the beach.

Here we are in the car, Bridget ran inside to check in.


Here is our hotel


Two of my sweethearts.


Kids running down to beach.


Vacant beach.


Having fun on the beach.











My kids in the water... We rolled Eli's pants. Dora kept getting her dress dipped in water.





Dinner on the pier


Sunset.


Dusk





We really had fun.

2 comments:

  1. Whit, thanks for posting the pictures. I didn't realize it had been so long since I checked in on your blog. I read all the entries down to the bottom, but since I'm on baby detail tonight, I'll only comment on this one. Glad you are all having fun in Galveston. (You did a good job matching the paint on your little Mustang. Your little hobo princesses are too cute.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!!! Really wishing we were there too!

    ReplyDelete