Sunday, February 10, 2013

Another fun week

This blog is my journal. Most of the time I just put pictures up then print it off at the end of the year. I may start writing again but using my phone is so much easier. Frankly I would rather have something I will use and do rather than the occasional thought.

Here is my buddy. We watch gun videos on YouTube while feeding. Teach them in the youth and they won't depart!


Eli went to the dentist and had 6 cavities and needed two crowns, one tooth pulled, 4 fillings. Here he is getting checked in. He was such a trooper.


The office.


My buddy.


Here he is in the car after. It really broke my heart. He did so good. He was so proud. I was so proud. But as we left he started to cry. Not because he was scared but because he couldn't feel his lip- he thought they cut it off. Then he looked in the mirror and said "I am so sorry dad. I'm gonna be stupid forever! I can't feel my lip!"

It really pulled at my heart. What a sweet boy.



After he got feeling better. I taught him how to shoot airsoft he had fun and it lifted his spirits.


Mom went out on a girls night so daddy was in charge of dinner.





We got our hedges trimmed. They look so much better.





I need to spray my weeds now.

I cleaned my Christmas and Valentines presents. I live Bridget.


Any one hungry for a hand sandwich?






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like poor Eli has the same genes for teeth that I do.

    ReplyDelete