Friday, February 22, 2013

Daddy's adventures

This was more of a trial run. I took Eli, Dora, and Amethyst for a trip to the beach. It was a little colder than we hoped. A little sandier than we hoped. And a little whinier than we hoped.




















Our hotel: two beds no chairs.




We went to Bucee's and they wanted lunchables. We had a picnic on the bed.








Here we are watching Condorman on my iPad. You read correctly. Great movie and rentable on iTunes.












While at the store Eli pulled out $4 from his pocket and wanted to buy these shark teeth. I told him to save his money and bought them instead. They are pretty cool and they come from the Philippines.








Night!
So not sure if you can see how yellow the tap water is.




1 comment:

  1. I remember CondorMan!!! I'll have to get Carter to watch it. I can still remember the theme song.

    ReplyDelete