Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

So Eli was old enough to really get into the spirit of things this year. It was really funny. He got up at 3 and woke Bridget up and said "can we open presents yet?"

Bridget said he needed to wait and go back to sleep. He came in at 530 and I made him lay down for the next half hour. He only laid there for about 30 seconds, he was pacing the room. At 6 we went down. Emmy and Eli, Bridget, Carla and myself all had Scrambled eggs and Bacon with toast waiting for Dora, Emma, and Don to wake up.

We had a lot of fun. It was so much fun to see Eli and Dora sharing. It was fun to watch Eli smiling with glee for getting a bag of Rocks (literally, geodes) All he wanted was a terrarium and a lizard as a pet. Dora was pleased as peaches, she got a four wheel riding toy. Emmy and Amethyst didn't really know what was going on.

I am writing this blog on my new gift. I got a laptop. I am trying it out, pretty cool. Much easier to type on this than on my iPhone. I also got a Walther PPK which is the James Bond (or Jamie Bond to the spanish readers) gun. I am very excited to shoot it.

It has been really fun to spend time as a family. Just doing family things. Playing games. Watching movies. Smashing rocks. My kids are finally getting old enough I don't feel like I am just herding cats, we had a fun time playing today.

The computer works. Merry Christmas! I really love my wife and kids. This has been a very fun day to spend with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment