Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fathers and sons

Growing up we didn't take pictures of anything. Camera, film, time, place to store pictures... There are so many reasons that pictures were hard...
But now cell phones are everywhere and they have cameras, video recorders, and audio recorders. Each with better resolution than we had growing up! Unfortunately, every moment is now documented! Every moment is a precious moment!
So here are some more. If you don't like it. Don't read my journal!












So Friday night was father and sons. We loaded all of our camping gear into the mini and were ready to have fun... Then the cloud burst and it poured for 2 hours. Eli and I went to Whataburger for dinner but it kept raining.




So we pitched the tent in the mancave next to the tree.



Here is a conversation I had

Me: Eli you having fun?
Eli: Yep, I feel like a teenager
Me: huh?
Eli. You know teenagers do fun stuff w their dads.
Me: Thanks
Eli: This camp out is so much fun. I love you dad!
Eventually, Eli fell asleep.




Note he is on his bag and mine.




Eli sleeps like a kickboxer warming up. He ducks and dodges and kicks and punches. I got kicked in the face a ton... The other complaint I have is this: I am getting old. That floor was not very comfortable! My back hurts... My face hurts too but that was Eli.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment