Thursday, December 6, 2012

Craft time with Grandma Lila

First of all, Bridget got her Christmas present-a new dining set! Here is Dora having a Tea Party with her bears and bunnies... Notice some if them get to eat strait butter!




This was one of those precious moments where I was glad to have a camera. This was story time... My beautiful wife and adorable kids having reading time before bed. Reading Dr Seuss and Spiders.




Grandma Lila has been great! Here we are making Christmas ornaments and having craft time.










Here is Emmy making what she does best: a mess!



Joy to The World, the angel proclaimed. Peace on Earth. Goodwill to Man!




Here is my reverent angel.




Look how the light makes her glow!




Eli came and got me. He was so excited.
"Dad, I found some owl poop! Come look!"
Me: where?
Eli: Over here! Gross huh!
Me: That isn't owl poop, it is moldy wallaby food.
Eli: Oh (disappointed), do I have to wash my hands? I touched it.
I mean he thought it was poop, he touched it, only after I said mold was he grossed out. My weird scientist boy!
- Posted using BlogPress from
iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment