Saturday, August 11, 2012

Moses Lake. Here We Come!

Here we come. We are very excited. Three kids 5 and under and a pregnant wife. At least we are flying Delta. I am pretty sure Delta means change. I hope that means that the flight will be better than when we flew on United. I believe united means to join. As far as I can tell from my recent United experience, they were united to make us late and cranky. They wouldn't let us on the plane because there weren't enough seats. Then, when we did get on they had Eli and Dora sitting by themselves! We had to play musical seats with a very nice couple of people. Then, we had to sit in the plane for an hour before departure.

Here we go Delta! Ready for a change!

How whiny are we? We can travel across the country in 6 hrs and drink orange juice with ice! And still whine when we


are late!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment