Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Demolition Derby

Golden, James, Easton, and Jordan all raced.
It was really fun.
meeting uncle Golden in his car.




All the drivers. One of these is not like the others!




Our buddies




Grand Stands.












I have video I will post
it was a late night and Eli fell asleep so I left early to bring him home. As Spock says, "Sometimes the needs of the one out weigh the needs of the many."




It was a mile to the car. Good night my fair Fair with good fare!




As I was hauling Eli back to the car, he woke up long enough to say the following (unprompted):
Dad, I am so grateful you took me. Thank you so so so much!
Then in the car he said:
Dad, that was fun, can we come back every year.
Those two statements made my heart melt.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: