Thursday, November 5, 2009

today's damage

So here is the tally for the day. I have gone through:
one excedrin
two aleve
four tylenol
one pizza
Finding Nemo
Horton Hears a Who (one and a half times)
two bottles of chocolate milk (one spilled)
one package of gerber bananas
6 baby bottles
6 diapers
the car museum
K-Mart
one package of balloons (best purchase ever)

Here is what I learned:
If you put your baby in a size 5 diaper, you can go longer in between changes without risking over filling.
Two-year-olds never tire of chasing balloons over the house.
After about three consecutive balloons I become Light headed.
Filling up balloons makes headaches worse.
Nap time makes dada's headache better.
Mom's do not get paid enough.

Miss you honey, only 24 more hours!


5 comments:

  1. Whitney, You are cracking me up and making my parent teacher conferences here today ten times more enjoyable! Thanks! Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha. 3 year olds don't get sick of balloons either, so keep that idea!! Love the size 5 diaper. I just watched Meg's get saggier and saggier as the day progressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we hear the wisdom of experience speaking - especially about what "moms" are worth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and catching up on your family. It took me several minutes to catch up.
    Eli and Dora give you a run for your money! It is fun to read of your experiences and that you love family life so much!

    ReplyDelete