Sunday, January 22, 2017

Basketball, Chicks, and a Fire

So. We have been looking forward to getting chickens again. There is something about the little birds that is entertaining. They are funny. They explore with their mouths. Kinda funny to watch them peck the walls of cardboard. My kids are so entertained. Better than an IPad or tv. The bobbing and pecking is almost hypnotic. 
    
So. Eli and Dora are in Basketball with Faith school. It's really fun to watch the chaos. Both are the tallest kids on the field. What I think is the neatest is that the kids get awards at the end of each game for most Christlike. I'm excited for them to like basketball and to be learning how to play.     
So we went to Colin's birthday party. I got a prompting to take Sammy home. I got home and found the chicks box and sawdust on fire. I put it out and fortunately they all lived and our house didn't burn down. We have upgraded the chicken accommodations. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment