Friday, September 18, 2015

Kauai is K'Awesome

We found a great breakfast place called the Bamboo Grill. We have had French toast, pancakes, corned beef and eggs, kimchi fried rice, steak moco loco and chickens for company. We love this place. 
This parrot lives in the resort and cat calls girls. Not sure why they haven't scared it off yet. 
Here is one of the Kauai pets. They run the island. 
Duke's dessert was delicious. We had macadamia nut ice cream pie. 
Here is the next day breakfast. Today we got up. Ate. Then I learned how to surf. 
We fed our left over stuff to the chickens. It was kind of cute. 
Here I am out on the board waiting my turn. 
Waving hi after I caught a wave. 
All done. It was a good workout. Really fun. 
After surfing we picked up the rental car and headed to North Shore. 
Bridget loved this soap shop. They made them all right there. 
Where the magic happens. 
The Kalaeua light house. 
They have boobies. We found some. 
Baby booby. 
Looking for boobies at the light house. 
Na Pali coast from the light house. 
One of the many beaches on the north shore. Hanalei bay. 

 Note the rainbow behind Bridget. 
See the rain bow!
I'm blowing a rainbow out of my nose and it almost hit Bridget! I'm so magestic that I snot rainbows. All joking. This was a hard selfie to take. 


No comments:

Post a Comment