Monday, January 20, 2014

Universal studios day 1

Because I had to work so much over Christmas and New Years, we took our vacation this week. We went to Orlando for universal studios and Disney. 

Universal is a good deal. Lots of fun rides, Cheaper than Disney, and they have Harry Potter.

Hogwarts express with a pretty witch on my shoulders. 
This is the village, right outside Hogwarts. 
Some bald guy in front of Hogwarts. 
Emmy went with me on the hippogriffin ride. This is right outside Hagrid's house. 
Eli went with me inside Hogwarts on the Harry Potter ride. 
On our way to Suess landing, we sat at a magic show. Eli was super pumped. We bought him a magic kit and now he wants to go back to hotel to practice magic. He kept saying that he was done with the park for the day. Funny little guy. I love his excitement. 
Seussical merry go round. 
One fish, two fish. We got wet. But still had fun. 
We were thinking of uncle golden here. 
Dora: what's your name?
Storm: storm
Dora: do you have powers?
Storm: yes, I can fly and control the weather. 
Dora: oh, do you fight bad guys?
Storm: yes 
Dora: do you win. 

Storm was pretty cool 

1 comment:

  1. Storm was better than Rogue I think. You got some great pictures.

    ReplyDelete