Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Cruise day two

Technically, yesterday was day one. From Sunday morning till 10pm Monday night I got 3 hours of sleep. Buy yesterday was day one. Today was day two. We spent last night eating and catching up with the Banzafs and with the Polsons. We all lived in Hershey Pennsylvania for  a while. It was fun to get reacquainted. I found a frozen yogurt machine and am trying to replenish my yogurt deficiency. Tonight I am going to replenish my lobster and steak deficiency. I made short work of some tacos and burritos as well. 

Bridget and I both got up and exercised  Bridget did 7 miles on an elliptical. Those miles are more round than regular miles. I ran 5.5. Tomorrow goal is 6.5 before a day of dune buggies!
Look! A water slide on the boat!
This is the prettiest girl on the cruise! And a baldy. 
We came back to our room and found a towel animal. 
Look at this breakfast. This cute little girl ordered fruit loop French toast! There is French toast under all that!!

1 comment:

  1. The Froot Loop French toast is pretty freaky! Glad you are replenishing those dietary deficiencies.

    ReplyDelete