Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So proud of Eli

This is my kindergarten buddy. I am so proud of his wanting to learn everything and his wanting to spell everything and his zest for life. He is such a fun little kid! I'm really really excited to do adventures with him!



(He was told to sound out and spell words earlier this year. 1fish 2tree 3worm 4bird 5flower) Those are pictures next to each word description.




Here is his story. Two dogs are playing. Then they start digging holes. Then they discover dinosaur bones! The dinosaur bones come to life! It is a T Rex! The T Rex tries to chase and eat the dogs! What a clever funny little kid. So proud!




Here is a picture of Eli and I shooting guns. He is shooting an airsoft gun at a target. I am shooting a shotgun at a squash in the air.









No comments:

Post a Comment