Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Panama City

We spent every morning playing in the sand until it got too hot or too crowded. Our favorite activity was catching hermit crabs and watching them wrestle. Dora found a starfish and Eli caught it. It was pretty cool. Bridget didn't believe it was a starfish until it started to move on the shovel.

We also found these little inch long sand crabs and they proved very hard to see. And much harder to catch. Bridget found one and I caught it for her at small personal sacrifice: I got pinched. It was very fun. Tomorrow we are headed for the big wave beach with lots of white sand.

My sandcastle with a giant standing next to it


















Starfish











I found this in parking lot!!!


Just kidding it was on my windshield.


I took kids to dipping dots to give Bridget and Emma a break.








Here is dinner at the Hognose Snapper. Great food, whiny kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment