Saturday, March 23, 2013

Chicken farmers

I memorized a poem once.

It's hard to be a farmer,
I've tried it and I know!

I tried to raise some chickens,
But those darn things won't grow!

The folks in the house,
Laughed and laughed.
Do you think this is fun?!

I planted a whole handful of feathers
And I didn't get a chicken not one!

-------------------
We are trying out raising chickens.






We bought 7 from the tractor supply.



We are also aspiring geologists.


Safety first. She is mining for gems burried in plaster.


Bridget went to a baby shower. I'm not sure why, we have 4 to bathe here... Bad joke. Brian and I took kids to Family All Star Grill for lunch. That is a great place. Good food and the kids had fun.




















After we played on play set.






1 comment:

  1. Whitney, Grandpa and I just laughed and laughed at the cute poem that you memorized as a kid. So funny. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete