Friday, June 10, 2011

Eli Sayings

I use this Blog as a type of Journal. In December of every year we print it in book form, it is easier than a journal.

Anyway, Eli is Hilarious. Recently he has said the following:

ME: Eli when you get this big (hand gesture) we can go camping!
ELI: AH! Really!
ME: When you get this big (hand Higher) we can go Fishing!
ELI: YEAH!
ME: When you get this big (Hand A LOT Higher) we can go Hunting!
ELI: For Easter Eggs?! Yippee!
-------------------------------------------------
ELI: Dadda, Can I brush my teeth?
ME: Sure
(he comes back)
ELI: Do I still have Halitosis?
(I thought it was funny to teach him that word, now he brushes his teeth 5 times per day!)
--------------------------------------------------
(I over heard his prayers this morning at the breakfast table while I was feeding the baby)
ELI: Dear heavenly father, thank you for this food, thank you for my baby sister, thank you that I Jesus was a good man to teach us things, thank you that I had dreams about Spider man, name of Jesus Christ Amen.
(He was the only one downstairs, after his prayer, he yells up to me)
ELI: Dad, I blessed the food so you can eat too!
-------------------------------------------------
ELI: Dadda, do you not have a headache anymore?
ME: Nope, not today.
ELI: Then that means we can go to the gym!
-------------------------------------------------
ELI: Dada, I don't want a Yarnale to steal my toys!
ME: What?
ELI: I don't want a YarnALE to come steal my toys?
ME (not understanding): What is that?
ELI: A Yarnale is when a thing comes around and takes all the toys and sells them to people and then they have your old toys, I don't want that!
ME: OH, you mean a Yard Sale.
ELI: Yeah, don't let one come into our house please!
ME: I will see what I can do.
-------------------------------------------------
(at the gokart track)
ELI: Wow dada that GOKART was faster than an ASTON MARTIN!
(his hot wheels, the aston is the fastest)
---------------------------------------------------
He has said some hilarious things recently about breast pumping, but I think it best to not repeat them!

Emerald is doing well, Dora is doing well. Surprisingly Dora and Eli are excited to help out. Dora always asks if she can "Hold it" to the baby and the bottle... I will try to write some of Dora's funny later.

No comments:

Post a Comment