Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Parenting

There are a few things that I was not expecting as a parent. I expected sleepless nights poppy diapers and the occasional fever.
I was suprised, however, by what things kids like. Lately, it has been Dora the explorer. I find it kind of odd that one of the main characters is A thief called Swiper. Every episode has some item he is trying to steal and it is our job to stop him.the sad thing is that Swiper is the coolest character in the show. What is that teaching my kids?
Fortunately Diego is way cooler.
Where can I get a rescue pack?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

2 comments:

  1. I don't think Swiper is that cool. I think the mariachi band that shows up periodically is cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny. I was so impressed to watch you take out Eli's stitches today. NICE. You're a great doctor...

    ReplyDelete