Thursday, November 11, 2010

Confused

So, I don't understand how everything in our house is covered in Maple Syrup. I just got done cleaning the kitchen. Table, floors, walls, counters, and yes even the ceiling had syrup on it. I can't think of the last time we even had pancakes... Where is it all coming from? How did they get it on the ceiling?

The second thing that confuses me is this: If Dora leaves bottles all over the house, how come the only time I can't find them is if they are full of milk? What is it about milk, that if left in a bottle makes it invisible to the naked eye until discovered days later? Of course, days later it is no longer milk but a very soft cheese.

How is Eli better at Ipod Games than I am. Granted I don't practice, or play games, I came down this morning and Eli informed me that he "won" the motorcycle game. He has unlocked 3 levels! I wonder what time he got up... and how did he get the Ipod to begin with!

At least I know why it smells like maple syrup!

2 comments:

  1. Freaking hilarious Whit!!! Bridget and I could not believe how well he was doing at that motorcycle game when we got dinner in Austin... I guess he must have blown even farther by now!!!

    I'm so excited to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney, you have a great talent for story telling! Very funny post!

    ReplyDelete