Sunday, October 4, 2020

Summer is no bummer

With Covid we have spent a lot of time with the family. Every weekday morning we get up and work out. Then Some of us go on horseback rides. Bridget can pull off the Lululemon pants and boots combo like no other. I think there may be a product they could market to Athletic Cowboys. Like Denim Yoga Pants. There is probably a whole bunch of Moms in Katy that would buy them for the rodeo each year. There may also be a market for cowboy boots that double as tennis shoes. I would buy the heck out of those

Here is Eli and the Bridget. Enjoying the two horses. Leo and Zeek
I have a cowboy hat that i bought in Mexico. I love this hat

But I forgot the hat this day, I got a burn on the top of my head.

Here are some of us doing a workout. Notice the dog is lazy. All the family involved. Kinda fun

All this summer fun is wearing Sammy out. He is so peaceful when he sleeps.

To celebrate my Birthday, I got a new car. I love driving and cars. Here is a 2020 Mustang GT





Here are some of the products of our garden. We have so much tomato sauce canned its amazing

We even made jam from blackberries we picked at Frobergs. 

We had a blast picking berries for jam. I think we went like 3 times over the summer



No comments:

Post a Comment