Saturday, August 18, 2018

Aspen Grove

Our family vacation this year was to ASPEN GROVE. Sammy was my buddy, he would wake up in the mornings and we would go for walks and see the sun rise before anyone else even woke up.



We went to outdoor church, here is Dora watching SAMMY as he climbs on rock.

Monday I got up and hiked to One of the waterfalls, I dont remember which one it was but it was a 3 mile hike... pretty weak sauce. but fun.







Here is my little mountain climber

Here is my little mountain WHINER. HAHAHAHAHAAH

Eli Loved the climbing wall.

Sammy wanted a chance

Mom was working on her book so me and the kids came down to Craft Town and painted pottery.

Then we got ICE CREAM. we did alot more but i did not get that many pictures. We had events where we threw knives, tamahawks, played pioneer games, it was a great time.




No comments:

Post a Comment