Friday, September 30, 2016

Good Guys Car Show

We left Houston Thursday after pulling Eli out of school. We stopped at cork screw bbq. It is the best bbq I have ever had and the apple cobbler was good enough that I'll drive an hour again. Eli approved.   
When we were checking in to Marriott in Dallas there was a nice lady in the lobby who came up and asked how we were and Eli said "Great, I had a birthday in July but we couldn't do anything fun cause dad was working so we're coming up now to go to a car show." The lady was he manager and sent up a plate of cookies and milk to help Eli celebrate.  
The next morning we got up and went to breakfast for a pile of pancakes and I had a train robber burrito. It was amazing. Really good.    Next we went to the Giid Guys Car Show. It was really cool. Lots of pretty cars. Eli and I had a game where we would guess the year. He was right more than I was.     
This Cornette was Eli's favorite  so was the cool bus.   
Then I got to do a ride along at autocross. That was a blast. Those guys are super fast. 
  
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment